Sunday, February 05, 2006

Huh?

Do I dress preppy? I certainly didn't think so, at least until today, when I was at the mall with some friends when someone at GAP asked me if I worked there. Thinking it was a fluke, I politely informed her that no, I did not. My friends then dared me to walk in to Abercrombie, and pretend to be an employee there, asking them if they needed help and such. So I did, thinking that there was no way it would work, and that I would just end up making a fool of myself..... but it worked. Everyone I apporached thought I worked there responed to my "do you need help with anything?" It sucked. I am not a preppy bastard damn it!

3 Comments:

Blogger Sam said...

hahahahaha that's fucking awesome!

9:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahahah I don't know if I would describe someone who gets mistaken for a GAP employee as preppy. I might use another word... But you do dress damn stylish Chris ;)

3:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude gap clothes can kick ass sometimes. and you do dress a little preppy, I mean if I had to classify it as anything I'd call it preppy... sorry man....:)

3:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home