Friday, February 24, 2006

what the hell

I always talk about how messed up the world is, and today takes that to an extreme. Yesterday, there was an attempted coup of the government in my home country, the Philippines, right after a landslide kills thousands. And today, two cars laden with explosives tried to blow up ARAMCO, the company my dad works for. Crap like this just doesn't happen all at once. I'm in too much shock to comment on either of these, so i'll just leave it for later.


click here for the ARAMCO story
click here for the Philippines coup story

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man I was bothered when I heard about the attack on Abqaiq. More bothered then when I head about Oasis, or any of the others. I've felt shitty all day :(

11:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home